Tactical 401k Management1
Airline Pilot’s 401k Home Page
This program is offered exclusively to professional pilots participating in the United Airlines Pilot 401k Plan.2
Important News: Airline Pilots can benefit from a sophisticated 401k portfolio management system that has matured over many years of careful development. This system proactively manages positions during volatile markets. It monitors hundreds of investment data points — including price, pressure, momentum and other proprietary metrics — and generates buy, sell, or hold information on specific positions. When actively managed the system can advance and protect portfolio assets in virtually any market.3
The Pilot's Tactical 401k System Can:
- Fine tune your portfolio positions to make them more flexible and adaptive
- Respond to potentially unfavorable market risks as they occur in real time
- Strive to improve overall performance and risk adjusted returns
- Provide specific answers on the use of capital
- Maintain your financial plan
Here's How It Could Benefit You:
- It provides active portfolio management for your current 401k account.
- It acts like an early warning system - a sophisticated investment weather gauge - for monitoring your portfolio positions on a daily basis.
- In favorable environments the system advances the portfolio by entering into long positions.
- In unfavorable environments it will attempt to protect the portfolio by raising cash and reducing exposure to risk-identified assets.
- No need to rollover your 401k or transfer funds; we’ll work with your current custodian in managing your account.
Click here to get started by requesting the
Free Portfolio Flight Test and Starter Kit!
2Please Note: If you’re a professional pilot with another airline please contact us about offering this service to your pilot group.
3See Tactical Portfolios